I just released version 1.2 of AGAR. It’s main feature is the overhaul of the pictures tab in the pcb view : you can now directly drag and drop files from the file explorer to the pictures list. No need to use the clumsy file selector anymore, everything is handled using the mouse.
- PNG, JPG and GIF files are supported, anything else will be silently rejected.
- Depending on the settings, files can be resized to the specified resolution, or left untouched if No resizing is checked. Beware of large files in this case, as database size will grow really quickly !
- Default resize value is initialized to 1024 * 768 as it was in previous versions.
- Icons are added to every line to edit the label or remove the picture, context menu isn’t used anymore.
- Single left click still displays the preview, and double left click the full size image.
I made some changes to the Linux version too : in previous versions the database file was created in the config directory, which could lead to permissions problems on the file when updating. The database was supposed to be in the same directory than the executable anyway (it works that way on Windows), so the file will be automatically copied to the right directory at first start. If there’s any trouble doing so, a message will be displayed with relevant information to do it manually.
Finally the binary for Windows is now x86-64, I don’t think the 32 bit version will be missed … if that’s the case drop me a line 😉
I created a GitHub page for the project, you can access it here : https://rtoumazet.github.io/agar/ (or using the Projects tab above).