As I did a bit of cleaning in my garage, I added some new entries to my AGAR database, and I noticed that faults weren’t reloaded when editing an existing pcb : data was correctly saved in the database, but it wasn’t reloaded during the next edition.
It’s a bit annoying as if you resave the data the second time without noticing, you’ll loose the fault content. I’m surprised this bug went unnoticed this long …
Anyway, it’s now fixed, and I also fixed the way the pcb list was sorted after editing a pcb.
Both versions (Win32 and Linux) are available, check the projects tab above to get any of them.